AutoTecknic Competition Shift Paddles - Porsche 911 | Boxster | Cayman | Panamera | Macan
Introducing the all-new AutoTecknic complete PDK paddle shifters - the ultimate performance upgrade for your Porsche. These aren't your ordinary add-on parts - they're the remastered factory PDK Gen 1 and Gen 2 paddles, meticulously redesigned and finished in a stunning stealth black finish to deliver the ultimate in style and performance.
Featuring an extended top and bottom design, these paddle shifters give you additional length for a more exhilarating driving experience. The competition shift paddle gearbox allows you to blast through the gears with split-second shifts, connecting you to the pavement like never before.
Crafted from premium-grade materials and engineered to the highest standards, these full replacement paddle shifters provide the ultimate connection between driver and machine. The perfectly matched shape of the paddles to the steering wheel's exact contours provides optimal feedback for perfect shifts every time, so you can push your Porsche to its limits with complete confidence.
These AutoTecknic complete PDK paddle shifters are sold as a pair and require the disassembly of your airbag from the steering wheel for installation. But trust us; the upgrade is well worth it. Don't settle for anything less than the ultimate in performance and style. Upgrade your Porsche today with AutoTecknic's complete PDK paddle shifters and experience the power and precision of a true Porsche driver.
Fit the following Porsche vehicles:
- Porsche 982 718 Boxster 2017-2021
- Porsche 982 718 Cayman 2017-2021
- Porsche 982 718 GT4 | GT4 RS | Spyder 2017-2023
- Porsche 958 Cayenne 2011-2018
- Porsche 95B Macan 2015-2020
- Porsche 970 Panamera 2010-2016
- Porsche 971 Panamera 2017-2020
- Porsche 981 Boxster 2013-2016
- Porsche 981 Cayman 2014-2016
- Porsche 981 Cayman GT4 2016
- Porsche 987 Boxster 2009-2012
- Porsche 987 Cayman 2009-2012
- Porsche 991 Carrera 2012-2016
- Porsche 991 GT2 RS 2018-2019
- Porsche 991 GT3/GT3 RS 2014-2016
- Porsche 991 Targa 2014-2016
- Porsche 991 Turbo 2013-2016
- Porsche 991.2 Carrera 2017-2019
- Porsche 991.2 GT3/GT3 RS 2017-2019
- Porsche 991.2 Speedster 2020
- Porsche 991.2 Targa 2017-2019
- Porsche 991.2 Turbo 2017-2019
- Porsche 997.2 Carrera 2009-2011
- Porsche 997.2 Turbo 2010-2013