AutoTecknic dry carbon fiber mirror covers are designed to replace the Porsche OEM counterpart to give a sleek, custom look to the vehicle's exterior. Compatible with the Porsche 991 Turbo | GT3 | GT4, these side mirror covers are easy to install and offer an instant style upgrade!
This item includes a pair of prestige dry carbon mirror caps driver side and passenger side) - Other than the mounting clips, it's made of 100% carbon fiber which is lighter in weight and high tensile strength compared to other generic ABS material version.
Dry carbon fiber's name comes from its manufacturing process. Dry carbon fiber is formed by using a "pre-preg" or impregnated piece of carbon materials. This piece of carbon is first placed into a mold, and then into a sealed vacuum (autoclave) to properly cure. This particular method creates the least amount of waste and forms a lighter version of carbon than the “wet” method. The autoclave vacuuming process of making dry carbon means that there are fewer pinholes and virtually no air pockets that form in the carbon. Dry carbon is the highest-quality version of carbon fiber products that are produced.
These AutoTecknic side mirror covers are designed and assembled in the USA. All of our aftermarket Porsche parts go through a rigorous quality control process to make sure that they are not only top notch in the looks department, but that they also fit and function as well as the original parts.
- Includes one pair of full replacement mirror covers (one driver side, one passenger side)
- Made from 100% carbon fiber
- Designed and assembled in the USA
- Available for order through our website or direct with your local AutoTecknic authorized retail sales.
Fits the following models:
- GT3 & GT3 RS (2014-2016)
- Carrera GTS & Anniversary models (2014-2016)
- 911R (2016)
- Cayman GT4 (2015-2016)
- Boxster Spyder (2015-2016)
Compatible with these models if the mirrors have been upgraded:
- 911 Carrera models with Sport Design Mirrors (2013-2018)
- 911 Turbo models with Sport Design Mirrors (2014-2018)
- Boxster or Cayman models with GT4 Mirrors installed (2013-2016)
- 911 Turbo with Sport Design Mirrors (2014-2018)
- 911 Carrera models with Sport Design Mirrors (2014-2018)