We offer the Macht Schnell Competition Spacer Kits to give your BMW E-Chassis a much more aggressive stance while increasing handling.
Machined from 6061-T6 aerospace aluminum, these adapters are strong as well as lightweight to limit unsprung/reciprocating weight for maximum performance on or off the track. Spacer edges are also chamfered to allow for easy installation/removal if needed. After machining, the spacers are anodized for additional strength, anti-corrosion & wear resistance.
A wider track stance increases lateral stability as well as gives your BMW a much more aggressive appearance after installation. Spacers also are used to correct wheel gaps normally seen on otherwise stock suspension setups, pushing the wheels outward - filling the fenders.
The Competition Wheel Spacer Kits include a full set of extended lug bolts. All-wheel fasteners are hardened and tempered to strength class 10.9 or 10 according to DIN/ISO standard 898 and meet the statutory requirements of all countries - including the US.
Competition Wheel Spacer kit Features:
- Machined from 6061-T6 aerospace aluminum
- Chamfered edges allow installation & removal quick and easy
- Black anodized finish for additional strength and corrosion/wear resistance
- Improve handling by reducing body roll with a wider wheelbase
- Included zinc-plated corrosion-resistant wheel fasteners
Competition Wheel Spacer kit Contents:
- (2) Competition Wheel Spacers
- (10) Extended-length zinc-plated coated wheel fasteners
F Chassis Spacer Specifications:
Center Bore: 72.6 mm
Bolt Thread Size: M12 x 1.5
Bolt pattern: 5x120
- BMW E82/E88 1-Series & 1M
- BMW E36 3-Series & M3
- BMW E46 3-Series & M3
- BMW E9X 3-Series & M3
- BMW E60/E61 5-Series & M5
- BMW E63/E64 6-Series & M6
- BMW E85/E86 Z4 & Z4M
- BMW E89 Z4