Replacement air filters for your Eventuri Carbon Intake System.
Unlike many other intake companies who use a generic filter, Eventuri has carried out extensive R&D and invested significant funds into their own unique filter design so that it is optimized in a Patent Pending reverse mounted configuration. The filtration medium is constructed from non-woven mesh and is ISO 5011 tested which conforms to the same filtration standard as OEM filters.
The mesh is double-layered and is dry, which means that it will not damage MAF sensors with oil. Our filters feature 2 flow directing cones which have been carefully modeled to direct airflow as follows:
- Internal Cone – designed to help direct incoming airflow through the filter and to create an even velocity profile across the length of the filtration material. This cone effectively helps airflow disperse across the filter without turbulence.
- External Cone – CNC machined, with a very unique profile, which was extensively optimized to help pull the airflow down to the center and transition smoothly into the downstream tubing. This cone creates a controlled region of turbulence around the tip which increases the convergence speed of the air so that the connecting tubing has a higher velocity profile of airflow leading to the engine.
* SOLD INDIVIDUALLY; INTAKE SYSTEM REQUIRES TWO FILTERS
- Audi 4MN RSQ8 / SQ8 / 4M SQ7 2020+
- Lamborghini Urus 2019+
- Porsche Cayenne Turbo 2020+
- Bentley Bentayga 2019+