When the goal is ultimate performance, a forged wheel from BBS is the answer.
BBS has been offering forged aluminum wheels in the aftermarket since 1983. Starting from a billet of 6,000 series, 7000 series Dura aluminum, or a special magnesium alloy, every BBS forged wheel uses our special multi-stage Die-Forging process, which can require up to 18 million pounds of pressure to produce. Every stage of production is optimized to help create the best-forged wheel in the industry. BBS forged wheels are not only light but they have been designed to optimize the stiffness-to-weight ratio while providing the safety and long-term durability expected from BBS.
NOTE: Please contact us for availability and delivery estimates.
- One Piece Forged Aluminum Wheels. Produced by BBS-Japan using a special 7000 series alloy that helps make this wheel as light and strong as possible
- 5x112 Bolt Pattern for 66.6mm Centerbore Fitment
- CLEARS CARBON CERAMIC BRAKES
- Wheel Specs:
- 20x9.5 et10mm - 19.1 lbs
- 20x10.5 et15mm - 20.2 lbs
- " Tuner " fitment. This will have a more aggressive look (The "Track" is increased, and the tire/wheel is out to the edge of the fender). This may require some vehicle modification, such as fender lip rolling, to create the proper tire-to-fender clearance.