We offer FREE SHIPPING on regular priced items over $100 and on orders totaling that. Order value must total $100 or more before services, taxes, and shipping & handling. Valid online at autotecknic.com, by phone, or by mail. Offer is limited to standard ground delivery within the 48 contiguous United States and APO/FPO addresses. Excludes bulk orders and drop ships. Entire order must be shipped to a single address. Does not apply to prior purchases or open orders and cannot be combined with any other offer. Customer is responsible for shipping costs on returned merchandise. May not be used toward the purchase of team orders.
Promotion may be modified or terminated at any time. Other restrictions and exclusions apply.
If express or overnight shipping is requested you will be responsible for the full shipping cost. Entire order must ship to a single address. Standard return policy applies. Returned/exchanged items must be repackaged in the original boxes with all labels, and all products being returned or exchanged must be in new condition.
Make sure to specify whether the item is being exchanged or a refund is being requested. Items not being exchanged will be refunded the full price minus a 10% restocking fee. Promotion may be modified or terminated at any time. Other restrictions and exclusions may apply.
Before each AutoTecknic product is released to the public, they will go through rigorous tests. We test fit them on several OEM bumpers as well as the actual vehicle to ensure our products are free from any manufacturer errors or defects. Sample grilles go through rain and shine evaluations to ensure it will not oxidize in harsh environments. We use sand blast machines to simulate the small rocks that fly around when you are driving at higher speeds to make sure it does not chip. Once our grilles have passed all the analysis and trials then will they be mass produced and released to the public for purchase.
Most people tend to think that aftermarket grilles are the same, but in fact AutoTecknic grilles are made to surpass all generic grilles:
- AutoTecknic uses only industrial grade-A abs granules designed for high temperature/ high pressure injection moulding. We do not use repro-pellets (recycled plastic material) which can cause products to be brittle and will be easily shattered upon impact.
- AutoTecknic uses Engel e-max injection moulding machines; they are high-performance injection units with peak pressures of up to 2800 bar and up to 450 mm/sec. injection speeds. This enables our products to be bubble/ air pocket free, hence making our products denser and stronger than our competitors.
- After CAD (computer-aided design) and mould is complete. AutoTecknic rescans the product samples using a NextEngine 3D scanner. Once it is completed we cross reference the figures with the original scans making sure the fitment is equal to or exceeds the original product.
- AutoTecknic uses the PPG Flexed n Flat paint on all matte series products to ensure superior color and aesthetic quality finish. PPG is also the official paint used and approved by Automobili Lamborghini.
- AutoTecknic manufacturing plant is ISO-9001 certified therefore we warrant that all products are free from manufacturer defects in material and workmanship. We will replace any defective products that are found to have been under normal use and service for one year after purchase date.