MADE IN THE USA.
From years of competitive race experience, Fall-Line has become synonymous with producing not only championship-caliber race cars but the finest suspension components that help propel them to victory.
Fall-Line's new F8X / G8X lower tension arms are designed to make significant improvements to the cast OEM pieces; as motorsport parts, both strength, and longevity were priorities—to do just that, the single-piece Fall-Line replacements are CNC machined from aircraft-grade billet aluminum and finished in a military spec hard coat anodizing. These arms boast the largest FK spherical bearings on the market—by eliminating rubber from a critical feedback area of the car, you gain control over the tire’s behavior and, thereby, confidence behind the wheel at the limit. To adequately cope with the competition-level load, Fall-Line bearings feature stainless steel spiral locks that offer 360 degrees of clamping force to secure the bearing from any potential movement.
As an added benefit, the spherical bearings will outlast the OEM rubber variants, saving the headache of repeated replacement over your ownership. As with any elimination of suspension bushings, more direct feedback can equate to a slight increase in noise, vibration, and harshness after installing these parts.
- For all G8X and F8X M cars
- DMG Mori 5-Axis CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum
- Full stainless bearing assembly (hats, bearing, housing, spiral locks)
- Sold in pairs; designed to replace the rear trailing/tension arms (BMW Part Number: 33-32-2-284-534)
- MIL Spec hard coat clear anodizing
- Easy install; no alignment required
- Made in USA
- Fall-Line Motorsports G8X / F8X Fixed Toe Arm Set
- Fall-Line Motorsports G8X / F8X Adjustable Toe Arm Set (Standard)
- Fall-Line Motorsports G8X / F8X Adjustable Toe Arm Set (Race)
Cross Reference: FLM-F8X-1FRTAK / FLM-F87-1FRTAK