StudioRSR BMW M3 (G80) Roll Cage
StudioRSR has developed the World's First bolt-in rollcage / rollbar (half-cage) for the M3 (G80 chassis) to fulfill motorsport, HPDE, and track-day needs. Increased chassis rigidity and safety combined with a modern design befit of the M3, makes the StudioRSR M3 roll cage the premium option available in the market.
Designed and manufactured in-house, StudioRSR uses the latest manufacturing technologies to create this upgrade with **NASA Racing specifications** and wide-radius bends. There is zero metal crimping and zero tubing wall failure that is often seen from alternative roll cages.
The M3 half-cage is 100% bolt-in featuring a 4-point optimum mounting design with form-fitted brackets specific to the G80 chassis. Professional installation is recommended, but installation is made easy with our proprietary 2-piece chromoly interlocking tubing clamps, zero welding, and all necessary hardware included. Available in-house at StudioRSR or shipped direct to you or your preferred Dealer/Installer internationally. The half-cage consists of 2 main pieces making installation and shipping even easier.
The development of the Tesseract roll cage / roll bar came about from customer demands from StudioRSR's track/enthusiast clientele now moving into the BMW M3 from their previous generation E36 M3, E46 M3, E90 M3, E92 M3, F80 M3, or F82 M4 With several clients and some of our own staff now licensed and racing within several NASA & SCCA Racing, HPDE, and Time Trial classes, a professional motorsport solution was needed to maintain manufacturing quality in-house. As a specific benefit, the Tesseract's visual aesthetic matches the aggressive, modern design of the BMW G80 M3 perfectly.
- NASA Racing spec w/straight leg version (**as of 2019 rulebook, not sanctioned)
- 4-point half-cage
- 6 steel brackets form-fitted to the G80 chassis
- Made with latest manufacturing technologies
- Wide-Radius bends = even stress distribution, no metal crimping, & no tubing wall failure
- Designed with optimum bolt locations to factory mounting points
- Signature StudioRSR Tesseract design
- Proprietary designed integrated chromoly tubing clamps
- Heavy-duty DOM steel 1.75" x .120 wall thickness all-around
- All Grade-8 mounting hardware included
- Installation instruction included
- This product is intended for Off-Road use only
- Product photos may vary from actual item
- StudioRSR Terms & Conditions apply (see link below to Terms & Conditions)
- 100% Made in USA
- Powdercoated in any single shade color of your choice.
- Custom X-designs and gusseting available (Contact StudioRSR for details)
- Integrated Go-Pro & other Camera mounts
- Please note that once an order for made-to-order parts is confirmed, cancellation may not be possible.