BMW M5 Roll Cage
StudioRSR has developed an outstanding rollcage / rollbar (half-cage) for the M5 (F10 chassis) to fulfill motorsport, HPDE, and track-day needs. Increased chassis rigidity and safety combined with a modern design befit of the BMW M5, makes the StudioRSR Tesseract roll cage the premium option available in the market.
Update 1 Nov. '16: Chromoly 4130 lightweight version now available.
Update 2 Nov. '16: Choose your desired Rear-Leg design (Tesseract bent or Straight leg)
Update for F10 M5 owners: The StudioRSR F10 M5 Roll Cage is now available
Designed and manufactured in-house, StudioRSR uses the latest manufacturing technologies to create this upgrade with **NASA Racing specifications** and wide-radius bends. There is zero metal crimping and zero tubing wall failure that is often seen from alternative roll cages. The Tesseract half-cage is 100% bolt-in featuring a 4-point optimum mounting design with form-fitted brackets specific to the F10 chassis. Professional installation is recommended, but installation is made easy with chromoly interlocking tubing clamps, zero welding, and all necessary hardware included. Additionally, street-spec classed vehicles can retain their rear seats if preferred. Available in-house at StudioRSR or shipped direct to you or your preferred Dealer/Installer internationally. The Tesseract half-cage consists of 2 main pieces making installation and shipping even easier.
The development of the Tesseract roll cage / roll bar came about from customer demands from StudioRSR's track/enthusiast clientele now moving into the BMW M5 from their alternate E36 M3, E46 M3, E90 M3, or E92 M3. With several clients and some of our own staff now licensed and racing within several NASA & SCCA Racing, HPDE, and Time Trial classes, a professional motorsport solution was needed to maintain manufacturing quality in-house. As a specific benefit, the Tesseract's visual aesthetic matches the aggressive, modern design of the BMW F10 M5 perfectly.
- Rear seat Compatible - Fits with rear seats installed (*note: rear side bolsters require slight modification to fit)
- NASA Racing spec w/straight leg version (**as of 2016.5 rulebook, not sanctioned)
- 4-point half-cage
- 6 steel brackets form-fitted to the F10 chassis
- Made with latest manufacturing technologies
- Wide-Radius bends = even stress distribution, no metal crimping, & no tubing wall failure
- Designed with optimum bolt locations to factory mounting points
- Signature designed Studio RSR Tesseract angled rear legs
- Proprietary designed integrated chromoly tubing clamps
- Heavy-duty DOM steel 1.75" x .120 wall thickness all-around
- All Grade-8 mounting hardware included
- Installation instruction included
- This product is intended for Off-Road use only
- Product photos may vary from actual item
- StudioRSR Terms & Conditions apply (see link below to Terms & Conditions)
- 100% Made in USA
- Powdercoated in Red, White, Yellow, or Black at no additional cost
- Custom X-designs and gusseting available (Contact StudioRSR for details)
- Integrated Go-Pro & other Camera mounts
- Please note that once an order for made-to-order parts is confirmed, cancellation may not be possible.