Binarium BMW M2 Roll Cage
StudioRSR has developed an outstanding rollcage / rollbar (half-cage) for the M2 (F87 chassis) to fulfill motorsport, HPDE, and track-day needs. Increased chassis rigidity and safety combined with a modern design befit of the BMW M2, makes the StudioRSR Binarium roll cage the premium option available in the market.
Designed and manufactured in-house, StudioRSR uses the latest manufacturing technologies to create this upgrade with **NASA Racing specifications** and wide-radius bends. There is zero metal crimping and zero tubing wall failure that is often seen from alternative roll cages. The Binarium half-cage is 100% bolt-in featuring a 4-point optimum mounting design with form-fitted brackets specific to the F87 chassis. Professional installation is recommended, but installation is made easy with chromoly interlocking tubing clamps, zero welding, and all necessary hardware included. Additionally, street-spec classed vehicles can retain their rear seats if preferred. Available in-house at StudioRSR or shipped direct to you or your preferred Dealer/Installer internationally. The Binarium half-cage consists of 2 main pieces making installation and shipping even easier.
The development of the Binarium roll cage / roll bar came about by popular demand from StudioRSR's Tesseract BMW M4 roll cage requesting a solution for the BMW M2 platform. With several clients and some of our own staff now licensed and racing within several NASA & SCCA Racing, HPDE, and Time Trial classes, a professional motorsport solution was needed to maintain manufacturing quality in-house. As a specific benefit, the Binarium's visual aesthetic matches the aggressive, modern design of the BMW M2 perfectly.
- Rear seat Compatible - Fits with rear seats installed
- NASA Racing spec w/straight leg version (**as of 2016.5 rulebook, not sanctioned)
- 4-point half-cage
- Steel brackets form-fitted to the F87 chassis
- Made with latest manufacturing technologies
- Wide-Radius bends = even stress distribution, no metal crimping, no tubing failure
- Designed with optimum bolt locations to factory mounting points
- Signature designed StudioRSR Binarium angled rear legs
- Proprietary designed integrated chromoly tubing clamps
- Heavy-duty DOM steel 1.75" x .120 wall thickness all-around
- All Grade-8 mounting hardware included
- Installation instruction included
- This product is intended for Off-Road use only
- Product photos may vary from actual item
- StudioRSR Terms & Conditions apply (see link below to Terms & Conditions)
- 100% Made in USA
- Custom X-designs and gusseting available (Contact StudioRSR for details)
- Integrated Go-Pro & other Camera mounts
- Please note that once an order for made-to-order parts is confirmed, cancellation may not be possible.