Alcon Monobloc 6 / 4 piston brake kits have been engineered to produce optimum bite, thermal stability, and durability in an exceptionally high strength to low weight design.
The Complete Brake Kit includes:
- Cast aluminum alloy monobloc 6 / 4 piston calipers
- 2-piece crescent grooved Alcon Motorsport grade discs with directional cooling vanes
- Aerospace grade aluminum center hats
- Bespoke float drive system (used in the majority of applications)
- Goodridge stainless steel brake lines
- Ferodo DS Performance (optional Pagid RS29 pads at additional cost)
- Caliper bracket, bolts, and all necessary hardware
Monobloc 6 or 4 Piston Caliper:
- Gravity die cast aluminum alloy one-piece construction for optimum strength and weight
- Piston bore sizes are staggered to ensure even pad wear
- Pin-mounted pads provide threshold pressure and low noise
- Unique crescent grooves on friction faces provide the bite usually associated with drilled discs without the attendant durability problems
- Directional curved cooling vanes for optimum cooling performance
- Alcon's floating disc system (as used in the majority front applications) has been designed to allow thermal expansion of the disc throughout its life whilst minimizing the tendency to judder
- The Ferodo DS Performance pads are low noise pads offer strong cold performance for start up and city driving and are specially formulated for excellent resistance to fade at elevated temperatures.
- Optional Pagid RS29 pads available at additional cost. Please contact AutoTecknic for more information.