Swift Spec-R Springs are designed at the upper limits of the OEM shock valving. Track Tested and Tuned for optimum performance yet keeps the quality ride you get from the showroom, and adds improved handling and lower ride height for driving enthusiasts and style minded drivers who demand only the best.
From HPDE events to SCCA competition, Swift Spec-R Sport Springs are made for the track enthusiast looking to take their vehicle to the next level.
- Modified Ride Height Compared To Sport Springs To Maximize Optimal Suspension Geometry.
- Further Increasing The Spring Rate To Enhance Overall Performance. The Increase In Spring Rate Is Based On The Upper Limits Of The Vehicles Factory Shock Valving.
- Maintaining Optimal Comfort Level For Street Use.
- Spring Rate Front: 4.3 kg/mm
- Spring Rate Rear: 4.7 kg/mm
- Drop Front: -1.0 inch
- Drop Rear: -0.8 inch
- Improved handling
- Made for the track enthusiast
- Reduces body roll
- Lexus IS500 2022+