Alcon Monobloc Brake Kit - BMW F8X M3/ M4 Rear 4 Piston Monobloc 380X32MM
Alcon Monobloc 6 / 4 piston brake kits have been engineered to produce optimum bite, thermal stability, and durability in an exceptionally high strength to low weight design.
The Complete Brake Kit includes:
- Cast aluminum alloy monobloc 6 / 4 piston calipers
- 2-piece crescent grooved Alcon Motorsport grade discs with directional cooling vanes
- Aerospace grade aluminum center hats
- Bespoke float drive system (used in the majority of applications)
- Goodridge stainless steel brake lines
- Ferodo DS Performance (optional Pagid RS29 pads at additional cost)
- Caliper bracket, bolts, and all necessary hardware
Monobloc 6 or 4 Piston Caliper:
- Gravity die cast aluminum alloy one-piece construction for optimum strength and weight
- Piston bore sizes are staggered to ensure even pad wear
- Pin-mounted pads provide threshold pressure and low noise
- Unique crescent grooves on friction faces provide the bite usually associated with drilled discs without the attendant durability problems
- Directional curved cooling vanes for optimum cooling performance
- Alcon's floating disc system (as used in the majority front applications) has been designed to allow thermal expansion of the disc throughout its life whilst minimizing the tendency to judder
- The Ferodo DS Performance pads are low noise pads offer strong cold performance for start-up and city driving and are specially formulated for excellent resistance to fade at elevated temperatures.
- Optional Pagid RS29 pads available at additional cost. Please contact AutoTecknic for more information.